Sunday, March 12, 2006

r|break: my future!?

... free psychic dream stuff from my friend suz (a la e-Mail sent 01/03/06)
  • I had a dream about your wedding.
  • It was on a very tall stack - you had to be flown up there on a helicopter.
  • The wedding was delayed for a while because they couldn't get the port caps off.
  • The wedding guests had to wait in the lobby of the hotel while the helicopter made trips back and forth to the stack.
  • I couldn't see the groom, sorry.
  • Hopes this helps with your future wedding plans....
well, i'm speechless ...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shirley's wedding vows, at a minimum, will probably contain some redlined version of EPA Method 19, a fully diagrammed CEQA analysis (on a napkin, naturally), and a 3 page memo on how the districts wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a Lexus and a nexus if their fees depended on it.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ar-ar ... oh, you missed the compliance matrix & sampling probes.

... which reminds me ... i'll scan the 'dude quals' napkin analysis we did last time we met for lunch. just gotta figure out how to relate to the ReLo thing.

BTW, i totally miss those napkin days!

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to my first wedding on Saturday, but it's for like a two-degrees of separation friend (i.e., my parents' friends' child). [An aside: Is one degree the correct terminology? I always get this and first/second-generation Amercian citizen usage all mixed up!] I may be tagging along for two more weddings of the same sort in April and May too. I can't wait till yours! No pressure, of course ;). Perhaps, it will be my first of someone I know. My close college friends may not be ready till at least a good half decade from now!

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o.k. ... here's wiki's six degrees of separation definition. following that there are 4 intermediaries, it sounds like 2 ... there is you - your parents - parent's friend - friend's child.

on 1st or 2nd generation, i checked here for the definition.

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home