Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Dessert in the BA?

It's like I can't stop talking about food on this ReLo blog ... and I have come to realize - I'm not quite sure how often I actually cook a meal at home. (So maybe I don't have to worry too much about whether I have an electric or gas stove in my BA kitchen digs.)

Regardless ... DESSERT!!! SD has an absolutely fabulous and amazing place called Extraordinary Desserts. OK, so I'll miss this place, also. (If you have checked out the web site, make sure to look at the dessert page over and over again - refresh/ reload/ re-click on desserts, because you'll get to see a couple different desserts.)

This is Rennie (Hi Rennie!) ... with a dessert (chocolate involved, of course!) ... that i am pretty sure he shared ... but i can't be 100% sure ... because i may have been scarfing and hogging my own dessert at the time.

So - dessert, anyone, in the BA? and what bridge(s) am I going to have to cross!?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you like gelato, there's a really good gelato place in Berkeley called Gelateria Naia (www.gelaterianaia.com). It's on the corner of Shattuck and University. Parking might be a hassle, but it's very accessible by BART.

1:06 PM  
Blogger shirlnutkin said...

amabelle, thanks for the tip on the gelato place! i will definitely check it out! - s.

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home