Thursday, February 23, 2006

R|ReLo #6: more on why i'm relocating ...

... just to get you up-to-date - my first R|ReLo post started this topic and i have posted a response to a self-imposed question ... as well to some other answers to some questions i've been asked ...

AND my answer to the most often posed question, which involves a small saga that has evolved over the past several days with the tenant.
(word for the week - summons)

anyway, enough about drama ...over there (to the left) are a few reasons for my move up north.
  • if you have other questions, just let me know (post a comment!) ... and
  • if you have reasons to add, let me know.
by the way, if you have reasons why i should stay, that's fine also ... but i'm moving up ... really ... i am.


(thanks again to tanya for pulling this awesome postcard we sent out over holiday!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home