Sunday, June 04, 2006

SD's urban trees 3

trees on one side of the streeturban tree on the other side of the street

[this one - i did not write the name/artist down.
for now, i shall name it "fly swatter tree"
and for which it is one of my favorites!]


san diego, along the bay, has some interesting public art - urban trees. this is the 3rd installment. the first urban trees and urban trees 2 were pretty neat ... as are the recently installed trees.
i'll throw in a tree-a-day or
a tree-a-here-or-there,
while the next 2 months will be a bit hectic.
enjoy and visit the trees!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting "urban tree." Freud said sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. I'll leave it at that.

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The "urban tree on the other side of the street" looks familiar from our June Gloom tour of SD last year. Wow, I can't believe it has been a year already!

I checked my photos; I have documented nine urban trees. I can forward them if you want to add more to your collection. Of course, I know you can take the photos yourself too. I must say yours are better quality anyway!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home