Wednesday, October 11, 2006

MOVE DAY! do the math...


2 + 1 + 15 = 8
2 bedroom + 1 bath + 15 years in SD = an 8 hour event!
(in addition to the pack-rat factor!)

a BUNCH O' PICS below of the 'path' from point a to point b

POINT A - in the morning
k sleeping in

wtf office in transition

seated stressed at my chair

packer ... raul

top o'stairs

javier and one of my sofas

negotiating the bend


almost down stairs - hi richie!

lotsa sh** for a 2+1+15

POINT B

a l'il respite on the porch
richie, steve, javier

and back upstairs after brief break!

... more later ... i'm dog-tired & sore!
[yes! i'm moving]


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT? sleeping in? you came in to wake me up at 6:30!! I thought I said wake me up between 6:30 and 7:00--this was the most on time I think you've done since college mid-term or final! :-)

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home