Tuesday, October 03, 2006

r|meal: parallel 33

[r|meal* - to dine at places in San Diego County -
places i've not been, as well as places i've not been recently.]

absolutely
one of my favorite restaurants (period)
will totally miss parallel 33
just walking distance from my SD place





[magz - tbcs - me]
had to meet up before magz went back to school.
  • her and me - each our own Tears of The Prophet (described on menu as An exotic blend of Absolut Mandarin Vodka and Pomegranate juice served chilled and up with a sprig of mint leaf)
  • all of us - Amiko’s Ahi Poke with Asian Pear and Mango, Spicy Wasabi Dressing
  • her - Pan Seared Goan Shrimp Curry, Coconut Basmati Rice, Crispy Shallots
  • him - Grilled Double Cut Pork Chop on Baby Yellow Potatoes, with Dried Apricot-Cherry Chutney and Apple Ginger Demi
  • me - the Daily Special which I can only now remember as VERY TASTY SCALLOPS dish!
  • the after-share - Madeleines of Medjool Date Cake with Vanilla Rose Gelato ... and Ginger Crème Brulee with Mixed Berries
drool!
[*NOTE - to avoid my kitchen]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home