Friday, October 27, 2006

R|ReLo 3n: yesterday (10/26) in sta barb

o.k. ... the past whirlwind days - heading north on 10/24 and from l.a. area to sta barb on 10/25 ... yesterday was pretty tame, with a little less work and more of a break (relatively speaking).
  • ~7:00 AM: villa rosa's comp breakfast in the common area ... while working on my computer with bberry in tow (that's why they put those outlets in the common area for computer (uh ... work) junkies like me, right?) ... and having my newspaper reading service, kaanswfm, keep me company! (thanks for the little waffles!)
  • ~10:30 AM: off to state street to shop - window shop - lunch ... we at taj cafe for lunch (yum!) ... and yes, i took some work calls (it's called either foolish or dedicated)
  • ~ 2:30 PM: arrived at avia (spa) for our each of our massage + 30-min express facial. me - deep tissue with mui; kaanswfm - swedish. a l'il dry sauna and back to the villa rosa. (... and with the retail therapy - quite a bit o'spa products)
  • ~ 5:30 PM: early eve comp wine & cheese ... much smaller group - pretty much me and kaanswfm (and my cell phone - doah! - yeah, work.)
  • ~ 7:00 PM: relax in my #7 villa rosa room to watch a couple of episodes of "the office" (british version) - part of the treasure o' dvds from 10/25 excursion at wb.
  • ~ 8:oo PM: didn't hear from colleague for din-din, so we took off for din-din at pascucci
  • ~ 10:00 PM: kaanswfm headed back to thousand oaks ... and me back to #7 for some time with my computer (uh ... work)
and enough of when i crashed ... just some time in the early AM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home