Friday, February 24, 2006

r|wear: in sacramento

... our beanie has made it up to cali's capitol and the thankful recipient said -
Thanks for the awesome shirt and wool cap -- very nice!!! They're so nice I'm gonna have to declare these on my economic interests form next year! The wool cap will come in handy too when I finally start my bank robbery scheme. The cops will think R|Cat is some kind of new local gang. I'm going to wear them next week.
well ... you are totally welcome, sacto floyd! (oops ... did i type that?)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wore your swag on my first bank job today in full view of the security cameras. I'm hoping the FBI will label me "The R|ScaredyCat Robber" and put me on America's Most Wanted.

Thanks again. I'll call you from jail.

12:01 AM  
Blogger shirlnutkin said...

i haven't gotten your call. so at this point, let me know when visiting hours are. (btw, don't forget to take pix!)

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I managed to elude capture with an extremely slow-speed chase. Good thing the Sacto cops are into Segways. I had to jack an 80 yr-old senior out of her scooter, but I would have died before I let myself be taken by those speed demons at the sheriff's office.

Next stop: Cleaning out the register at the Cal/EPA building. Myabe I'll find an extra billion for the Governator's infrastructure plans.

And the saga continues...

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home