Friday, February 03, 2006

R|ReLo #2: Bathroom remodel - NOT(!)




  • BATHROOM ... No. When I move to the BA, I will not remodel my bathroom per the specs noted in this article.
A friend forwarded a WSJ article, "The Type-A Bathroom", to me this morning. (just in case ... you also cut & paste the link below. make sure to copy the entire link; i put in a line break.)
http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB113893265421064039-
uSSWWR_NckuXqKY2saMLDuF6Bbk_20070203.html?mod=blogs
There are some awesome quotable gems in this article! One of my favorites ...
Though she used to take the device [Blackberry] into the bathtub with her, now she's much more careful. "I'm just too nervous I'll drop it," ...
Enjoy your read ... share with friends ... and seek privacy in the loo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From someone who has lived in NY, LA and SF, and taken numerous trips to Boston, I gotta say these people have their heads up their-you-know-whats. They are probably on drugs, too. They need some alone time with a shrink. W/O technology sucking up all the air in the room. And those people who repair the dunked crackberries are just enabling the insanity.

1:12 PM  
Blogger shirlnutkin said...

anon ... awesome on your statement ...

"And those people who repair the dunked crackberries are just enabling the insanity."

... though those peeps may just be part of the capitalistic response, eh?

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home