Saturday, April 08, 2006

R|ReLo #14a: todd channels tenant

(todd posting)

So, I went to Shirley's ReLo blog on the wassup(?) and read the part on the writ of possession. After sitting back in my chair and allowing the tenant to channel through me, I entered TENANT into the "What Tarot Card Are You?" template. Here was the result:

You Are The Fool

You are a fascinating person who is way beyond the concerns of this world.
Young at heart, you are blissfully unaware of any dangers ahead.
You are a true wanderer - it has been difficult finding your place in this world.
Full of confidence, you are likely to take a leap of faith.

Your fortune:

You are about to embark on a new phase in your life.

This may mean changing locations, jobs, friends, or love status.
You are open about what the future will bring, and free of worry.
You have made your peace with fate, and you're ready to start down your new path.

BTW, tenant has not been harmed

by selection of electronic tarot card.

(shirl, here - yeah ... i laughed and peed in my pants a l'il, and then somehow, i accidentally hit todd with my chariot. todd is fine. just a little disheveled. his cute, fashionable sash that he was wearing got stuck on my sword, and my helmet was lodged in his cheek, but he's fine.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home