Saturday, February 04, 2006

TBCS post-ReLo & VPN

Yes! Todd will still be contracting with us. Many have asked whether I'll just take-on the Office/Project Administration activities when I ReLo to the BA.

Simply put ...
No.

REASON: I trust Todd. Trust myself? Not so much. HA! Actually, we've been really happy with (and spoiled by) TBCS (aka Todd Brozek Consulting Services), so we are sticking with that formula.

VPN, DSL, E-I-E-I-O ... We will be getting a VPN set up. The specifics (e.g., equipment, size, access, etc.) have not yet been made final, however, we are working on the details. We also have drafted procedures for data/document exchange (e.g., A/R, A/P, bookkeeping, project budgets, client & management, proposal development, etc.).

BTW, Todd is not moving up to the BA ... just in case you also were wondering about that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Nice words! But more importantly, I look good in that picture!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home