Sunday, April 02, 2006

magnetic poetry speak (break time)

on weekends, at the end of each month ... i reconcile my timesheets, so i can feed my info to TBCS for invoicing. one exercise involves general clean-up and filing of e-Mails that may have not been filed in 'real-time'.
  • downside: reliving work
  • upside: reliving e-Mail gems!
i shall name this one MAGNETIC POETRY SPEAK (MPS) - those little magnetic words with which one throws sentences together.

ORIGINAL E-MAIL CONTENT:
when i was leaving he had me come over so he cold hold my leg while he was figuring out his classes

MPS (because of SL Tip #3):
when I could hold my leg over, his classes had me leaving ... so while he was figuring out he was, he come

yeah ... it's random, but it's breaktime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home