Tuesday, June 27, 2006

in flight & angst addressed?

i'm up in the bay area on fun & work ... so on my flight back to sd, i'll make a point to talk to a new person ... as a start. and i'll see what compelling reason would ever get it on my punch list. ha!

my friend (uh ... yeah, her ... my friend) has suggested meshing my travel with one of my relo angst items ... and be the guinea pig for this. she has a point. i am already flying back/forth at least once a month, and i expect from july through august, at least 4 more roundtrips.

not so much on my punch list for now.

just figuring how to be better organized to lit'rally jet back and forth and not have to call or text my bud to check on my desk (YIKES!!!) (BTW, we are evolving to be less A-D-D (whatever that means) because of the ReLo activities ... throwing away or packing sh** (aka poopy-crappers).)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home