Sunday, September 10, 2006

pjb?! cocowya!

come-out-come-out-wherever-you-are!
pjb ... come out to playeeeyayyy!
DUDE!!!

recall - when i was tagged, you played along but answered just a couple ... and here they are to jog your memory and complete the tag, dude ...

Four jobs you have had in your life: I had some interesting and not so interesting summer jobs in high school and college:
  1. Telephone solicitor (tried to sell credit cards; this is where I learned to handle rejection)
  2. Pots and pans cleaner in a hospital cafeteria (my nickname was the "pit monster", enough said)
  3. Gopher on the shop floor of a water pump manufacturer
  4. Movie theater projectionist (I quit after I found out I was just cheap scab labor during a strike)
Four movies you would watch over and over: Movies I watch whenever they are on TV (I guess that implies over and over):
  1. Godfather I or II (sometimes they will show the "Godfather Saga" where the two films are presented as one film and in chronological order rather than some scenes as flashbacks)
  2. Sure Thing (I watch most early Cusack films; this one introduced us to a young Nicolette Sheridan, way before Desperate Housewives and even Knotts Landing. Rob Reiner directed this one. Favorite line - "Consider outerspace").
  3. Road House (one word - Swayze)
  4. It's a Wonderful Life (until a few years ago this was on TV at least four times a day between Thanksgiving and Christmas; I am just a sucker for this film
  5. I know you said four, but the TV stays locked on to the Christmas Story Marathon when it is on (You'll shoot your eye out kid)
o.k. - back to r|work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home