Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tuesday Sushi in BA?

Tuesday Sushi in SD ... It started as a "Tuesday after work" relaxation thing - sushi & friends.

It evolved into a great social activity - sushi, friends, big beers, catch-up, sashimi, sake, story-telling, martinis, new words for urbandictionary.com, picture-taking events ...

I will miss this ... but expect to hit "Tuesday Sushi" (which actually happens on other days depending on schedules) when I am in SD.

Where to go in the BA for sushi?

[Please don't make me google; I do it enough as it stands.]

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the Sushi House in Alameda. It has a park and waterfront view. It's popular, so it does tend to get crowded. Their website is www.e-sushihouse.com.

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite is SushiRan in Sausolito. It's best to go there after a really long trail run. The saki mojitos are great! The sushi is incredibly tender.

http://www.sushiran.com/

The trail run from Spencer Ave Exit off Hwy 101 out to Rodeo Beach:

http://www.nps.gov/applications/parks/goga/ppMaps/map-mahe.pdf

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home