Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Paddy's - my temp office when in BA

"WHO'S YOUR PADDY?"

Paddy owns & operates his namesake coffee shop in the Old Alvarado section of Union City.
(This is my Influx away from home.)

Paddy has great rapport with his customers, is very flexible (I have a running tab - $), is funny (!), and definitely wants to contribute to the local community.
(BTW, the rest of his paddy's posse also is quite customer service oriented.) One thing Paddy also does - he listens! and the result and benefit of that? He will kind of network his customers ... cross-talk ... mingle ... get a social experiment (for good) in play ... simply introduce folks to each other. So my temp office at Paddy's is also a place where I don't feel so isolated. And at the same time, I can enjoy my latte and jalapeno bagel (yum!).

When in Union City, I head straight for Paddy's - an all around good place (with wi-fi). Looks like I'll be up in the BA within the next 2 weeks. ReLo activities afoot! Stay tuned. (... and save that jalapeno bagel for me!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home